Schedule an appointment at an office/ by phone/ by videoconference:
Updated as of 01 03 2021
This privacy notice is addressed to you, the users of the website: www.agn-avocats.com
You will find the list of processed data in article 3 of this document.
Your data is processed by AGN AVOCATS, which has published the website www.agn-avocats.com.
Processing is based on Article 6 of the GDPR, in compliance with the purposes specified in Article 5.
It is important to inform you of your rights, a list is presented in article 7.
To exercise them, simply submit your request to email@example.com and a response will be provided as soon as possible.
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data.
The processing of personal data is governed :
- By law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, data files and individual liberties (hereinafter “IEL law”) ;
- By Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, which came into force on May 25, 2018 (hereinafter ” GDPR”).
Article 1. Definitions
Controller: Body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing (Article 4.7 GDPR).
Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly (Article 4.1 GDPR).
Processor: Organization that processes personal data on behalf of the controller (Article 4.8 GDPR).
Processing of personal data: Any operation or set of operations which may or may not be performed using automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, erasure, etc. (article 4.2 GDPR).
User: Any person using the www.agn-avocats.com website.
Article 2. Identity of the data controller
Your data is processed by :
Société d’exercice libéral par actions simplifiée with a capital of 832,816 euros.
The registered office is located at 58 Boulevard de Grenelle – 75015 PARIS – France.
Registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies of Paris under number 752 777 441.
Represented by its Chairman, Mr Philippe CHARLES.
Article 3. Processed data
The data controller will be required to process various user data, such as :
3.1. Data required to make appointments on the www.agn-avocats.com website:
– category (private or professional)
– Last name, First name
– Phone number
3.2. Data required to use other services
3.2.1. Compensatory allowance and alimony :
- Current age
- Retirement age
- Annual income and expenses
- Value of assets
- Duration of marriage
- Number of children
3.2.2 Severance pay :
- Date of birth
- Details of employment contract (salary, length of contract, end of notice period)
3.3 Data pertaining to AGN Avocats’ activity
- Your choice to subscribe to AGN Avocats
The website allows you to provide personal information, including:
- Information and documents about your claim in a free-entry area;
- The services you are interested in;
- Your contact and marketing preferences.
Payments made on the Platform by credit card are processed by LYRA,
the Controller’s payment service provider. The User is informed that the Company may have at its disposal
the last four (4) digits and the date of validity of their bank card for the purposes of verifying
and to combat fraud. This data is kept for a period of thirteen (13)
months following the debit date.
Article 4. Lawfulness of processing
Data processing is lawful insofar as :
- They are intended to comply with the legal obligations to which the data controller is subject (Article 6.1 c GDPR) and/or ;
- The user has consented to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes (article 6.1 a GDPR) and/or;
- There is a legitimate interest pursued by the data controller (Article 6.1 f GDPR). The legitimate interest is based mainly on marketing, commercial and financial grounds.
Article 5. Purposes of processing
Your various personal data may be collected by AGN AVOCATS for explicit, legitimate and specific purposes in order to ensure;
- The management of appointment requests,
- Handling your legal case
- The proper operation and continuous improvement of the WEBSITE, its services and functionalities;
- The management of your registration to events organized by AGN AVOCATS,
- The management of your subscription to the AGN AVOCATS newsletter;
- Use of online tools (compensatory allowance, alimony, personal injury and redundancy payments),
- Management of telephone calls via our processor;
- Management of video calls via our JITSUI tool
- Management of requests for access, rectification and opposition rights, deletion, limitation, portability, right to digital death and the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL:
- Compilation of commercial statistics;
- Ensure the security of the AGN Avocats website and in particular identify and deal with any security breaches
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations, responding to any procedure or request for information from the authorities or a third party, and preventing and detecting crime and fraud, protecting your rights, our rights or those of third parties ;
Article 6. Data recipients
The persons who will have access to personal data are :
- Authorized personnel within AGN AVOCATS, the controller.
- Other members of the AGN Avocats network and in particular the office and the lawyer with whom you made an appointment
- IT service providers involved in the operation of the agn-avocats.com website, such as web hosts and site maintainers;
- Third-party service providers assisting AGN Avocats in marketing and communicating about its activity, such as communication agencies in charge of emailing campaigns;
- The payment service provider;
- The telephone hotline provider
Third-party social networks. The SITE may use social plugins provided and operated by third-party companies, such as the Facebook button, LinkedIn, Twitter. As a result, you can send third parties the information you view in a section of our WEBSITE. If you are not logged in to your account with the third party, the third party will not know your identity. If you are logged into your account with the third party, then the third party will be able to link information or actions relating to your interactions with the SITE to your account with the third party. Please consult the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about their data practices.
- Third parties likely to place cookies on your terminals (computers, tablets, cell phones, etc.) when you give your consent in compliance with the cookie management policy https://www.agn-avocats.com/cookies/.
- Any law enforcement official, court, regulatory body, government authority or third party where we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to ensure the safety of individuals, to detect, prevent or remedy fraud, or to address a security issue;
- To any third party who purchases or to whom we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business. If such a sale or transfer occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the entity to which we transfer your data uses it in accordance with this policy.
Article 7. Your rights
As data subjects, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- The right to access your data (Article 15 GDPR) and if necessary the right to rectify it (Article 16 GDPR) by correcting or supplementing it.
- The right to object to one or more processing operations (Article 21 GDPR). Such as unsubscribing from the newsletter.
- The right to erasure, also known as the right to be forgotten (Article 17 GDPR).
- The right to portability (Article 20 GDPR).
- The right to limitation of processing (Article 18 GDPR). This right allows in certain cases to freeze the processing of one or more data for a certain period of time. The controller continues to retain the data.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing (Article 22 GDPR).
- You benefit from the possibility of making a complaint to our services.
- You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés), the supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR).
- You have a legal remedy against data controllers or processors (Article 79 GDPR).
In order to exercise one or more of your rights, it is necessary to send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A reply will be formulated as soon as possible.
However, certain legislative provisions, particularly with regard to security issues, could prevent you from doing so.
If you have any questions about the way in which AGN Avocats uses your personal data, or would like to obtain information about the data held about you by AGN Avocats, or exercise any of the rights you may have regarding your data, please contact email@example.com or write to us at the following address: AGN Avocats, Service RGPD, 58 boulevard de Grenelle, 75015 Paris
Article 8: Retention period of your data
AGN AVOCATS undertakes to ensure that the data collected is kept in a form that enables your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.
However, data may be processed for the purpose of proving a right or a contract. Data may also be stored for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation or kept in files in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
For the management of our commercial relationship with you and customer follow-up, your data is kept for 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship if you are a customer. Beyond that, the data is archived for the period during which the lawyer’s responsibility may be called into question.
For the management of requests for access to your personal data: your data is kept for 1 year.
With regard to cookies, it is specified that the information stored in your terminal (e.g. cookies) or any other element used to identify you for audience statistics purposes is not kept beyond a period of six (6) months. After this period, raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymized.
Finally, in order to ensure the smooth running and ongoing improvement of the website and its functionalities, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is kept for a period of thirteen (13) months. After this period, it is deleted or anonymized.
To find out more about cookies (how to manage them, delete them, identify them), please consult the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/#c5554
This information is kept for the necessary length of time, which varies according to the purpose for which it is to be used:
- The personal data of our customers is kept for a period of 10 years from the end of the customer’s file (in accordance with a recommendation of the Paris Bar Association);
- The personal data of our prospects (i.e. users who make a contact request that does not result in a lawyer-client relationship, or people who have subscribed to our newsletters) is kept for a period of one year from the end of the subscription or the unsuccessful request.
Article 9. DPO contact details
AGN Avocats has not appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Article 10. Security
AGN AVOCATS and any of its processors undertake to implement all technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security of our processing of personal data and the confidentiality of your data, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act (Loi informatique et Libertés) and the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Law no. 2018-133 of February 26, 2018 ” pertaining to various provisions of adaptation to European Union law in the field of security “.
As such, AGN AVOCATS takes the necessary precautions, with regard to the nature of your data and the risks presented by our processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties (physical protection of premises, client authentication process with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, logging of connections, encryption of certain data…).
Article 11. Transfer of data outside the European Union
AGN AVOCATS undertakes not to transfer user data outside the European Union.
Should AGN AVOCATS do so, it will inform users, indicating the measures taken to control this transfer and ensure that the confidentiality of their data is respected.
We may change this policy from time to time.
If we make substantial changes in the way we use your personal data, we will notify you by means of a notice visible on the website or by contacting you directly.
If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use the website.